All aboard. People I very much appreciate:

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Working On It

                                                                 

 Normaphoto

 Over this post is a Normaphoto (retrieved from "some time back",     she  says)It will serve to illustrate a poem I'll write here to try and retrieve some memory.  Amnesia is persistent but so are we:
 
          Distillates of rainbows
          Swirl in mind.
          Who knows what wonder
          We might find?                   

8 comments:

  1. It is lovely to see a post from you. You have been missed. And hooray for wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geo. (and Norma, too) - I am so happy to see a post from you. I was just visiting your blogs yesterday to see if you'd posted lately. How is everything? Sounds like you may be battling some more health issues. Sending love to you both. Getting old isn't easy, but the other path is worse. I THINK it is, anyway.

    Your ability to write a succinct, wonderful photo is still very much evident - kudos for this lovely gem, and thank you to Norma for the sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "... a succinct, wonderful POEM" not photo, of course :)

      Delete
  3. Interesting Poem. I need more context for it though. Love the hummer, I had one hovering the front window just a few minutes ago. Apparently, they are huge fans of the sweet potato vines I just planted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Geo
    Nice to see you back, miss your insights. Hope you continue to improve, my friend.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geo!!! I am so glad to see a new post from you!!!! I had been worried about you.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Insightful. It's been a long time since I've seen a Normaphoto and this is a wonderful example.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Stats are just numbers and don't really represent you. I need to read what you think and thank you.