I cry out from quarantine: Oh Lordy, are we all Bubble Boys Now? I consult the past, when God and I were closer in age and referred to each other in the moment --Lordy, what God was called when He was a kid and I, Geo**ie. We observe the history of the future is not always influenced by visionaries, but by those who make best of the present. I guess this post is about us. Oh Lordy! See photo:It shows us in the high Sierras getting several kids into their warmies after a lot of sledding and playing. It was winter, 1975. Henry Kissinger had been quoted, "90% of politicians give the other 10% a bad name", and Nixon (of all people) ended a war. Chris's car was the cozy changing room and our van carried sleds and stuff.
Mainly, we were all in love with a new world that showed promise. We were all headed way the heck into the future. We're here now, and we're ok. Hope you are too.